The Grace Course is a straightforward, effective way for churches to help Christians understand God's grace and be motivated by God's love alone, so that they go on to bear "much fruit." It provides powerful, practical ways to submit to God, identify faulty thinking, and renew the mind.
- Live a fruitful Christian life simply by being the person God made you to be.
- Don't "perform" any longer for God or other people but learn to serve out of love.
- Hold your head up high no matter what's in your past.
- Get rid of condemning thoughts and that "low grade fever" of guilt.
- Stop returning to the same old sins again and again.
- Fear nothing and no one except God Himself.
- Learn to serve out of genuine rest.
- Work together with others to reach the world for Christ.
The Grace Course Leader's Guide can be used with or without the DVD to lead this study. A corresponding CD comes with the Leader's Guide that includes presentation slides to aid visual learners throughout the course–without using the DVD! This book contains many helpful tools, like "leader's notes" and a time-table breakdown of all the talking points, that may be of value to your group.
- In Session One, walk with Jesus through the story of the prodigal sons.
- In Session Two, grasp hold of your forgiveness in Christ and cancel your guilt trips!
- In Session Three, you'll learn how to exit from a shame-based identity into the newness of life that is yours in Christ.
- In Session Four, find the freedom from fearful living into a new walk of faith and courage.
- In Session Five, discover the keys to jettison pride and step into a powerful life of humility.
- And in Session Six, you'll have the opportunity to enter into the "grace-rest" life of abiding in Christ in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit.
Prepare yourself for a life-touching, life-transforming journey to the heart of the God of grace through The Grace Course. We believe you will never be the same!
The Grace Course - DVD
The Grace Course - PARTICIPANT'S GUIDE