The Grace Course Participant Guide is an excellent tool to bring us before our Father God... and into His grace.
This study can be used with or without The Grace Course DVD, but each chapter directly follows each session of the DVD.
- In Chapter One, walk with Jesus through the story of the prodigal sons.
- In Chapter Two, grasp hold of your forgiveness in Christ and cancel your guilt trips!
- In Chapter Three, you'll learn how to exit from a shame-based identity into the newness of life that is yours in Christ.
- In Chapter Four, find the freedom from fearful living into a new walk of faith and courage.
- In Chapter Five, discover the keys to jettison pride and step into a powerful life of humility.
- And finally, in Chapter Six, you'll have the opportunity to enter into the "grace-rest" life of abiding in Christ in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit.
Each chapter provides three opportunities for small group discussion or personal reflection in the "Pause for Thought" segments.
The Grace Course also has a complete "Leader's Guide" for those who wish to teach the sessions "live."
Prepare yourself for a life-touching, life-transforming journey to the heart of the God of grace through The Grace Course.
We believe you will never be the same!
The Grace Course - DVD
The Grace Course - LEADER'S GUIDE