It's a lonely battle for those who struggle with lust and sexual abuse. Sexual addiction and shame can last a lifetime, damaging relationships with other people and with God. The same is true for the scars of sexual abuse. Is there a way to actually resolve inner conflicts and be free from the offenses of the past?
Winning the Battle Within offers you that opportunity. Whether you work through this on your own or with a group and learn together, you will be able to break free. Designed so there's no need to expose embarrassing details of your struggle, this book offers:
- an overview of God's plan for sexuality and the Bible's standard for sexual behavior.
- insights into how people become trapped in sexual bondage.
- study questions that focus on the material and don't ask for intimate facts.
- encouragement about your identity and position in Christ.
- helpful teaching on how to win the battle for your mind.
As Christians grasp what the Bible says about who they really are–God's loved children and new creations in His Son– they will be able to enjoy and value His marvelous design for their emotions and bodies.
Contains the Steps to Freedom in Christ. This is the newly updated and expanded version of Finding Freedom in a Sex-Obsessed World.